Monday, December 1, 2008

Why Life Sucks and i have two essays due tomorrow

Bernice: Yo Dude, are you in the library?
Mr. Skylight: Nah, I'm with Hot Ice. I'll be there soon though.
B: Cool homes, i'm doing work in a room i've never been in before cause i wandered around for a while. call me when you arrive.
ONE ISAIAH THOMAS BIOGRAPHY, 50 WORDS ABOUT MILTON, AND THREE LIFE AS A LOSER COLUMNS LATER, 
Sky: Yo man, i'm in schulich. come meet me.
B: Ballin', Bro-heem. 
TWO BILL SIMMONS COLUMNS, AN ITUNES GENIUS UPDATE, LEARNING THE CHORDS TO A FLEET FOXES SONG WITHOUT ACTUALLY HAVING AN INSTRUMENT, MERELY IMAGINING HAVING AN INSTRUMENT, WHILE STARING AT THE UNOPENED BOOK THAT I HAVE TO START TAKING CITATIONS FROM, LATER.
B: Alright Dude i'm coming, what floor you on?
Sky: I got burnt out, i'm going home.
B: oh nice.

I'm so bad at working on task, i read the daily a few minutes ago. it seems i can only blog about procrastinating, this is my second straight real post about that.
Calling all college students who really just can't make it happen.
WHY?

8 comments:

Mr. Skylight said...

Man now I feel like a real flake

Which I kind of am I guess

Sorry for making you go to Schulich and then leaving

Hot Ice:Cold Cash said...

My life also sucks!
I also have two essays due tomorrow!
I also find solace in procrastination, until I realize what I'm doing!

Oh wow. Let's commiserate.

Plus, I'm shaking a little bit because I've ingested too much coffee, and my Timmy Ho's bagel (everything, toasted, butter) has only helped make my stomach churn a little more.

And its already dark outside. Which makes the impending due date even more ominous.

ARTS 4 LYFE.

Hot Ice:Cold Cash said...

P.S. Skylight, you were right.

That really must have been your most trivial library experience on record.

Bernice said...

it's okay
i hadnt left the leacock study room yet.

I Can't Give You Anything but Love said...

Dude get this--
I woke up this morning on time for school, showered and shaved on time for school, made breakfast and coffee in time for school, and at 5:30 I was still sitting at the kitchen table playing the mandolin (learning Hanukkah songs! what the fuck!) and reading newspapers and economics blogs online. That's 6 hours of time that were supposed to be spent on attending review lectures, trying to puzzle out what the heck happened in the last two weeks in my stats class, and studying for exams next week. Just didn't happen.

But that's why my life is great. I've had a wicked day.

I always say it--the key is to waste time deliberately!

mer-triaquatrihydroxoiron(II) said...

I've spent 4 hours in the library and written a page about some stuff the Buddha said. only 7 more to go. whoop.

zekethejewishsatanist said...

I guess now I don't feel so bad about not being able to convince people to go out and see Lindsay Lohan on wednesday...

Bernice said...

Here's an idea:
SHARE YOUR BEST PROCRASTINATION STORIES, EVERYONE. If i get too many or too few responses, i'll tell a new story and make it a post of its own.