Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Failures of Modern Cinema or Star Wars: Clone Wars...

So film has let me down again.
If there is one thing that movies have taught me its that boobs are pretty rad.
The second thing though that movies have led me to believe is that clones are super badass and that when some mad scientist starts cloning, shenanigans inevitably ensue.
Allow me then to break the shocking news:
Cloning, as taught by one Dr. roboto, is without a doubt the most mind numbing part of a not that interesting course.
I mean come on people, I'm 30 lectures deep and evil undead zombie hitler hasn't come up once.
This is bullshit.

5 comments:

Astolphe said...

Dunno. 'Transfection' has always sounded pretty evil to me.

Mr. Skylight said...

What about the picture of the super thin glass needle injecting stem cells into a mouse embryo?

That was pretty badass.

mer-triaquatrihydroxoiron(II) said...

Dr. Roboto's really fun when he's on double speed and high pitch.

I Can't Give You Anything but Love said...

DOMO ARIGATO MISTA ROBOTO

Bernice said...

Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...Maimonides...