Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sizzurp

I'm getting a tiny bit fed up with my body.
This is not to say that I think I'm ugly or want a new ass or anything like that.
But on Friday morning, I had a bad hangover.
the worst hangover I've ever had. It was horribly depressing. it was slightly saved by the fact that i got to discuss a rudimentary Xena Warrior Princess with the friend from afar for grades, but it kinda sucked nonetheless.

i had a smoothie, which was delicious, but six dollars to make me feel better.
not even it could help.

whats happening to me?
seemingly i used to regularly destroy myself with liquor and greasy food and it only made me feel better.
i want that back. tomorrow night, when i drank, im going to drink hard.
a pact. to rid myself of hangovers and bad mornings by drinking them all away. (after midterms, of course)

who's with me

2 comments:

zekethejewishsatanist said...

i've drank maybe four times in the last month, gotten drunk maybe once. dunno.

school.

The Kid said...

...drink water.