Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm not sure whether to laugh at this or run away in horror. Or both. Or weep



This seems like the kind of idea that my brain generates on a regular basis. It typically will kick around in my head for a while, get me excited, and make it to some form of planning and discussion. Eventually, after some amount of time, depending on its absurdity and outside stimuli, the sheer stupidity of the idea ceases to entertains me and fades away to nothingness in the very small (but cavernous) depths of my mind. 

Clearly this is reason why I'm not a millionaire yet.
BTW: are you bald? They're hiring.....


1 comment:

Ronnie LEBOW said...

I could not figure out why the website had so many hits this weekend considering the company wasn't launched yet.
The press came out today but just wanted to say thanks for the free promotion.
http://www.mediaincanada.com/articles/mic/20081006/baldmedia.html
Sounds silly but guerilla marketing is HUGE (and very effective) at this moment.