Tuesday, March 3, 2009

science experiment

i've been awake for 39 hours. (i'm more than halfway to being legally insane, apparently, though i can't find a credible source to link to)

when i close my right fist, the knuckles of my fourth and fifth fingers yell at me. i can't stay on my tip-toes for more than 2 seconds because my legs give out from under me. my left hand doesn't do anything bad when i close it into a fist, but when i straighten my arm, my elbow starts complaining. my mouth is constantly dry, and i've lost my voice. i'm too out of it to move 6 feet to my bed so i've been sitting here and almost blacking out for about an hour.

that's what 7 hours of hip-hop choreo, follow by a midterm the next morning, then class and 6 hours of building a robot will do to you, i guess.

at some point last summer, i thought it would be an awesome idea to get a group of close friends together and try to stay awake for as long as possible whilst staying within a confined space close to each other. i ran this idea by my good korean friend and he said it was the stupidest thing he's ever heard.

i'm beginning to think that he's won this round. my mind will probably change in the morning though.

3 comments:

Weaselbag said...

I did 70.5 last year. AAAAH.

zekethejewishsatanist said...

what the fuck?

I Can't Give You Anything but Love said...

I did 35 yesterday. It cost me $1000. Bad idea, kids.