Friday, February 20, 2009

Return to the t-town

sorry for the lack of real posts everybody.
schoolwork, lifework, yadda yadda.
I've been busy, we all have been.
Regardless, i'll be seeing Whirlwind soon, that'll be nice.
Today I'm hitting the rails with my girl, Icgyatbl, Rabbi, Weaselbag, (Astolphe? is astolphe coming?) and the ever elusive Mr. Sir. (Remember Mr. Sir?)
anyway, maybe there will be a train update when i get home, if something funny happens. I think I'll just watch UHF and take a nap.
For an update on the gang, in case anybody forgot:
Terry Collier is in Guatemala taking it Beliz-ey. A report should come, i'll force it out of him.
Thug Wrangler is in Sexico, as of this morning.
My Mom thinks i'm funny is still in Halifax, because he's lame (or planes are expensive, whatever)
Mr. Skylight is in Florida, taking in some sun. Correspondance is expected, if he can get to an internet box. good luck.
Icgyatbl is heading off to the proverbial American paradise, good ol' Santa Barbara, California. Correspondance is also expected, and i will be disappointed if it isn't there.
I think everyone other than that is either in T-Town as well, or sticking around in the Mo.
For those in the big smoke this week, there'll be an upcoming DT fest. details to follow.
Otherwise, Have a good break everyone, i hope to hear from you all soon.


yadda yadda rock DT.

5 comments:

Weaselbag said...

Hell no I won't be in T.O., no' will I be in Mo'.

Check your facts, yo.

Let me know about a DT fest, though.

Weaselbag said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltRwmgYEUr8

Bernice said...

close enough.

Weaselbag said...

Hell no!

Weaselbag said...

and don't make me say it again.