Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It Begins Anew

I have a paper due thursday.
I have two more due next week.
Saturday is valentine's day,  a friend's birthday, and a day I'm supposed to record with my band.
I haven't seen my girl in three days (neither of us has had time)
So why am I going to primetime with terry collier right now?
Because he's going to guatemala on thursday. 
And i'm an idiot.
(actually, i've earned this. i've been working remarkably diligently for myself these past 2 days. its going to be a good paper.)

2 comments:

My mom thinks I'm funny said...

In summation, Bernice is an idiot, briefly thinks he's not an idiot, decides he is an idiot, then decides it's okay to be an idiot.

I Can't Give You Anything but Love said...

His mom thinks he's funny;
I think he's funny;
Therefore, Socrates is a waffle