Sunday, June 7, 2009

notts is fucked

made it to nottingham.
no sign of Robin.
or the sherrif.
did see diplo.
fuck.
everyone loves Canada though, they all tell me how much they'd love to come... but how they probably wont.
no one sleeps here, at least at night, and they party harder than any of ye alls... like way the fuck harder.
exhibit a: girl 1: I hate md, I can't do that shit.
girl 2: you can't hate it that much... you took it tonight.
girl 1: fuck. yeah. i did... (5am)
prosecution rests.
and is off to London in a couple of hours.
and has been staying in the most incredible house.
and should check in later after more sleep.
lovelove
your favourite? member of the extended first fam

1 comment:

Weaselbag said...

maybe
you don't know how hard we party.

I texted you this weekend. My bad.