Sunday, June 29, 2008

skull fucking and the works

As I sit here attempting my was hand at a creatie peice of writing I thought to check this oh so original blog to see if anyone had posted anything since the literary genious of "carlos and pepes." I was deighted to see a few things and was hit with the nostalgia of re-reading and remembering what others wrote when this was created. All of it centering around dessert tickets, for which i already really miss. The group meals rather than the actual dessert tickets cause i mostly used them for grapes that were ultimatly stolen to be thrown down my shirt. Anyway, I think the lunch's and dinners were the best moments of the year (collectively, cause I do have a soft sport for the last night before winter break) Where else will you get into a discussion about skull fucking-is it illegal? or just preverse and creepy? Would it be considered rape? (only if it wasn't concentual, bringing up th question who would consent to it-cause arguably you would have to gouge out their eye-something that has been argued is considerably easy- before being able to successfully fuck the socket) The ridiculous-ness of these and many other conversations made the year enjoyable, got you through the tough days and made you look forward to the next. To those involved, thank you. Maybe one day, when I learn to write well I will pen this into the great american novel, the great american novel aboout skull fucking and the works.

1 comment:

I Can't Give You Anything but Love said...

I feel ya, Kid. How am I going to get my you-guys fix without meals? Frankie's gonna think this is a copout, but we might have to step up the blogamajig. I'm looking forward to next year more than I know how to express, but it is going to be weird to go to school and not see all my friends every day. We'll have to make our scheduling work somehow.

As for skull-fucking... I think you've--pun not intented--overlooked the "glass eye" angle.